Monday, February 7, 2011

i got it from my momma


Mommy (1978)
Mommy and Baby J (2010)
She is my mini-me. In addition to the obvious physical similarities, Gus says that Baby J and I have the same personality. We are needy and require obscene amounts of attention. We are codependent. We get crabby when tired or hungry. We talk kind of loud. We are sensitive. We don't really like to be laughed at. As Gus says, we only want things when we want them. He recently suggested calling her Nina II. I guess it's karma for me, but sometimes I feel sorry for Gus because he has to deal with both of us. Good thing he already has great experience dealing with a sensitive, needy, co-dependent, girl. Perhaps he should be thanking me? Well Gus, both I and Baby J love you and appreciate your patience and attentiveness.


No comments: