Wednesday, February 9, 2011

4 months for baby j

My darling Baby J is 4 months old today! She weighs a little over 18.5 lbs. She is an awesome little person and watching her take in her surroundings and learn new things fascinates me to no end. She has discovered her toes and will sit and stare at them for several minutes every day. Like everything, she attempts to put her toes in her mouth. Unfortunately, she inherited my flexibility, making it difficult to get her toes to her mouth. Her two favorite toys so far are a crinkly blanket thing that she got from my cousin, Liz, and an O-ball from my auntie Lori. She's finally started taking a pacifier and it's been clipped to her ever since. Her sleeping/feeding schedule is *starting* to calm down and has definitely improved since Day 1. As I write this, I'm watching her nap in her bouncy chair looking like a little angel. I don't think she could be any cuter. 4 months have come and gone and both her Daddy and I are looking forward to watching our little girl continue to play, laugh, grow!

No comments: