Friday, January 21, 2011

facebook official

I made it Facebook official today. I submitted my resignation letter to the City and am prepping for a move to Phoenix. Shortly after Christmas I had a phone interview for a position in Tempe, AZ and then the company flew me out there for an interview. When the offer came, Husband and I had a long talk and decided that relocating to Arizona, despite leaving many friends and family in Minnesota, was the best thing for our family. Having just moved to Duluth less than a year ago, I'm a bit overwhelmed with moving again. This time we are hiring movers though, which will definitely help the process. I will be starting new job February 28th, so between now and then we are going to Arizona to find housing, finishing some house projects so we can put the house back on the market, packing our things, and trying to see family and friends before we head out. What a whirlwind!

No comments: