Sunday, July 31, 2011

my sunday by Baby J

We had such a busy Saturday that Mommy said we would stick around the house. So this morning, I decided to do some light constitutional law reading. I managed to rip out a page, which apparently I wasn't supposed to do.
I helped Mom make some cupcakes for Dad's coworkers - red velvet with vanilla buttercream. She assures me they are delicious.
While Mom was finishing up the cupcakes, I thought I'd do a little electrical work and fix the night light.
After I fixed the night light, I played with Carl a little bit. I really like his toys, but Mom (or Carl) is always taking them away from me.
So, I thought I'd go for a little stroll with my dinosaur. Unfortunately, we had a little accident. Hey, I'm still learning! Gimme a break!
Then we went to the pool. I had a lot of fun walking back and forth holding onto the steps. There aren't any pictures of the pool because Mom was making sure I didn't drown. After the pool, I took a bath, had a bottle, and took a nice long nap.
So far, it's been a fun day. I think I'll be ready to get up and play again when Daddy gets home.

1 comment:

Wild Reed said...

sounds like she had an awesome Sunday. I had to read the post twice I liked it so much.