Sunday, August 7, 2011

night (or day) at the museum

Mr. Chunglund and I finally had a day off together. It's the first one since he started his new job. We interviewed a babysitter this morning and I think perhaps we'll finally even get a date night or two each month. Then we went to the Arizona Museum for Youth, which is right up the road from our apartment. The first Sunday of the month admission is free so the place was packed. There is an indoor play area for the kids with a special area for the 0-2 year olds. Baby J had an awesome time playing with all the toys and climbing on the blocks. She's been standing on her own for a few weeks now, but I can never get the camera out fast enough to snap a photo. Today was my lucky day!

Quick Mom! Take the picture before I fall down!

Here, I go!

Up, up, up

Baby J reigning over her court


No comments: