Friday, July 22, 2011

and.i.am.back.

After Baby J was born, I had a very tough time getting back to good. I wasn't enjoying the things I used to enjoy. I was exhausted all of the time. I was feeling anxious and having panic attacks. I visited the doctor several times and finally after moving to Arizona found a great doctor who has really helped me get my mojo back - with a little help from anti-anxiety meds. I'm happy to report that my desire to read, shop,exercise, reorganize my closet, bake, and knit have all returned. With Baby J sleeping better and Mr. Chunglund working 70+ hours per week, I'm excited to have some time to do the things that I had been missing. I've started a new knitting project - a shawl wrap for one of my coworkers, who is always cold at the office. This evening, I'm catching up on my Tudors and baking lemon olive oil cupcakes with strawberry cream cheese frosting. Mr. Chunglund's new coworkers love baked goods so they will go to a good cause. After feeling so awful for several weeks and months after Baby J's birth, it is a relief that I feel so much better and can finally catch my breath and relax.

No comments: