Saturday, June 4, 2011

memorial day weekend

We had a busy Memorial Day weekend with a parade of our favorite visitors. Suzanne was here for the weekend and we were able to have dinner with her on Friday night. She and I got pedicures on Saturday at this fantastic resort in Paradise Valley. Saturday evening, Mr. Chunglund's parents arrived to spend a couple days with us and Baby J. We ate lots of Korean food, went on a hike, and they also went to the Desert Botanical Gardens.

Here we are hiking at South Mountain. I carried Baby J up about 2/3 of the way and had to hand her off to Mr. Chunglund. He carried her the rest of the way up and then back down. Hauling around an extra 24 lbs really took it out of me. I was exhausted I felt like I was on the Biggest Loser having to carry all the weight I lost.


We also took a walk at Fountain Park, which is located in Fountain Hills, a small community north of Scottsdale.

Baby J really loved seeing her grandparents and I think everyone was exhausted after a busy weekend!

No comments: