Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy father's day!

I always knew that Mr. Chunglund would make a wonderful father and of course he has exceeded all my expectations. Daddy and Baby J have a very special bond after spending the last 8 months at home together every.single.day. After Baby J's first week of daycare, I can definitely appreciate having a stay at home parent. We had some big Father's Day plans, but with Baby J feeling under the weather we had to stay home and take it easy. But last weekend, Baby J and I went to the pottery painting place and she made a masterpiece for her Daddy (with only a little help from mom). So Happy Father's Day to a wonderful dad and husband! We love you very much!

1 comment:

Wild Reed said...

As a bystander, I agree that Mr. Chunglund is a great daddy! Baby J is a very lucky girl.