Wednesday, May 25, 2011

good things

It's Wednesday and I'm very much looking forward to this holiday weekend and a whole list of good things happening ...

 - Suzanne is coming into town and we have dinner (at a "charming" restaurant according to S) and Moroccan pedis scheduled. No idea what makes them Moroccan, but they sound 100% fantastic.

- Chung-laws are coming. I cannot wait for them to see Baby J. They haven't seen her since Thanksgiving and my mother-in-law is going to go bananas when she sees how big Baby J has gotten and how absolutely adorable she is motoring around the house and smiling all the time.

- We've got touristy things planned for the in-laws - Desert Botanical Gardens, Fountain Park, a hike at South Mountain, lots of delicious Korean food and probably some New Mexican or Mexican fare, as well.

- And the best part? Not only do I have Monday off for Memorial Day, but I will also have the following Friday off, which means only a three day work week! I switched to a work schedule where I will have every other Friday off and I'm so looking forward to it!

Here's to hoping that Thursday and Friday fly by because this Hump Day is dragging.

2 comments:

Wild Reed said...

cool! Do you have to work super long hours the other days then?

Wild Reed said...

can't wait to hear about your wknd!