Thursday, December 26, 2013

don't be fooled ...

- by our family's picture perfect Christmas card. That is not really our life. It goes a bit more like this.

This Christmas I had visions of sugar plums - and by sugar plums I mean a photo of my two munchkins in their Christmas jammies in front of the tree that I could post on Facebook and rack up the "likes." But the reality of the situation was that Little Miss J got some dress up clothes for Christmas and all she wanted to wear was -

This
Or this
J2 being the cooperative (and by cooperative I mean virtually unable to exert free will) one let his Umma put on his Christmas outfit and even wore the elf hat.


THIS was the best we could do ...


But amidst all the chaos, which is really what our family life is like every. single. day., I'm pretty sure this was one of the best Christmases ever!

And I did thoroughly enjoy all my friends' photos via Facebook! Particularly, the one from Gus's cousin, Monica!

No comments: