Thursday, September 26, 2013

38 weeks

38 weeks and you will find me unapologetically wearing flip flops to work and staring blankly at my computer screen for most of the day. I have found that I can manage one major task at work per day these days and when that task is completed, I am pretty much worthless for the rest of the day. So if you need my help at work, ask early.

Rolling over in bed has become quite the production. It's a process similar to the three-point turn you learn in driver's ed. Last night, I must have gotten tired halfway through because I fell asleep midway only to wake up with a crick in my neck. Overall though, I'm not sleeping all that much - maybe 5 hours but not consecutively. It is, however, amazing all the sh*t you can get done when you don't sleep!

Last night, I finished the treat "bags" for Little Miss J's party.

 
And finished my Halloween decorations
 

 
 

I also finished a Halloween treat for Little Miss J's preschool teacher, prepped the Jello for the party, and played numerous games of Candy Crush. You know ... very important sh*t.




No comments: