Friday, October 26, 2012

chunglunds unedited

I'm a horrible photographer and I'm not particularly photogenic, but am often a little bit jealous of people's fantastic photos. What am I talking about? I'm not just a little bit jealous, I'm pretty much really jealous of the perfect shots people capture. It just never seems to happen for our family. The morning of Little Miss J's baptism was no different. It did make me realize, however, that the images we do capture are truly a reflection of how our family works. We're always a bit out of focus, desperately trying to look pulled together when we really are missing shoes, there's a dog running around, and Little Miss J NEEDS to be holding 800 bracelets so that she will actually sit for a picture. We don't always smile on cue, we don't sit still, and heck we may not even be looking at you (or the camera). This is truly just us, uncut and unedited, and I wouldn't trade it for all the perfectly posed shots in the world!







1 comment:

Wild Reed said...

Glad you still take these pictures. Down the road they will be priceless.