Monday, November 14, 2011

our weekend

We had our typical busy weekend, and now I feel like I need a weekend to recover from my weekend. Friday night we drove to North Phoenix for dinner with some friends. Little Miss J stayed up way past her bedtime, but had fun running around and smiling at everyone. Saturday, we went out for pancake breakfast and then stopped by a coworker's house for a little visit. We all walked (or sat in a stroller) to the park where Little Miss J loved the swing. I wish I had had a picture of it - she was smiling and laughing the whole time. Saturday night, it was Mom's Night Out and I joined a few other moms at a wine bar. Delicious food and wine along with some great company - plus home by 10:00 p.m. Can't beat that! Sunday a photographer came over and we got some one-year photos of Little Miss J. I think there will be some good ones so can't wait to see how they turn out. After a little nap, we took Little Miss J to Gymboree to play and then we looked at a couple houses with a potential realtor. We'll need to keep looking, but we've got the ball rolling, I think. Today, I am back at work and already looking forward to next weekend!

No comments: