Thursday, October 13, 2011

carlmageddon

If you've been following the saga, you know that Carl has been acting up lately. I can only think it is a response to severe lack of attention since Little Miss J came along coupled with the lack of exercise resulting from living in an apartment. I've been trying to get him to day camp at least twice per week to let off some steam, but this week has been particularly hard due to work.

A few weeks ago, Carl chewed up some of Little Miss J's stuffed toys. I started putting the toys in her room and shutting the door while I was at work. Unfortunately, I left out a basket of books and the next day he went on a book feeding frenzy. This past week, he actually opened the door Little Miss J's room and chewed up some more toys. The piece de resistance? He also crapped all over the carpet.

I know he is acting out for attention so I feel badly, but I really wish he could cut me a little bit more slack. Needless to say, he's been kenneled at home for the past couple days. Poor pup.

No comments: