Thursday, October 15, 2015

super birthday, super girl

I am a sucker for planning kid birthday parties. If I didn't already have a full-time job and was interested in having my own business, I would start my own event planning service specializing in kid events. Last weekend super sick me hosted a super birthday for my super Little Miss J.

This year she requested a superhero themed birthday party. I decided that I wanted to make superhero capes for party favors and got busy making prototypes back in August. I ended up making 40 total plus masks, and only have 4 leftover.



We held the birthday party at a local pumpkin farm. The kids ran around, feeding goats, playing on the playground, going on hayrides, riding ponies, and running around like crazy. 




Our party got its own special hayride where everyone sang Happy Birthday to Little Miss J. 


Then there was MORE singing and cake!



I think my little girl was pretty excited that so many kids came to help her celebrate. She was quite the little hostess making sure everyone had a superhero wristband. 

After people went home and we got all cleaned up, the little Chunglunds stayed around to pick out their pumpkins.



Thank you to everyone who came to help us celebrate. It was a long drive, a hot day, and I'm sorry there was no alcohol allowed - but you all helped to make one very happy little girl. Happy super 5th Birthday, Little Miss J!

No comments: