Monday, April 20, 2015

sk8ter

Little Miss J had her first rollerskating party this past weekend. I don't know who had more fun, she or I.




I totally forgot how much fun it is to roller skate! Even J2 got in on the action. He loved all the music, especially when his friend, Steve, requested his favorite song ... Uptown Funk, of course!



I'm not sure there is anything cuter than J2 in roller skates. All the kids had so much fun cruising around. It was awesome to have the whole place to themselves.



It was all fun and games until my friend, Carol, broke her leg pretty badly. This was shortly after she suggested that our next moms night out event be roller skating. Perhaps she is rethinking that thought! We're all thinking of you, Carol, and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Thanks for the fun party, Tana and Justin! I bet no one will ever forget Alison's 5th birthday party!

No comments: