Saturday, November 30, 2013

how i spent my maternity leave

Now that I am back at work, I thought I would share how I spent the last 8 weeks ...

1) Watched a lot of stuff on Netflix. I mean a lot. I finished watching the 90210 series. The new one not the Jason Priestly/Luke Perry one. Finished watching Damages. Watched nearly three seasons of 24 including Season 3, which I have been trying to finish for the last five years. And finally, watched Hart of Dixie, which since it is still airing means that I just added another show to viewing schedule. Probably not what I needed to do.

2) Took walks. Lots and lots of walks.


3) Knit a bunch of dishcloths for preschool teacher Christmas gifts.


4) Organized photos from the last three years and burned them onto DVDs.

5) Put up my Christmas tree.


6) Cleaned and organized Gus's closet.

7) Shamelessly exploited J2



8) Celebrated Little Miss J's birthday not once, not twice, but three times.


9) Went to Napa to have lunch with Sarah


10) Took Little Miss J to swimming lessons


11) Spent an hour with glitter, glue, and toddlers - my own personal hell (aka the Phoenix School Harvest Festival)



12) And of course ... snuggled and chillaxed with my sweet little boy. Happy 2 months J2! Love you to the moon and back!


No comments: