Friday, November 29, 2013

being thankful

I have had a hard time finding the words to adequately describe how blessed I feel each and every day. It's either a result of overwhelming gratitude or the sleep deprivation, most likely the latter. Although, I would probably joke and say that all I want for Christmas is 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep - the last 3+ years of not sleeping through an entire night are one of the things I am most thankful for because it means my home is filled with one Little Miss J belting out "I Miss You a Merry Christmas and my Happy New Year," and correcting Gus when he tries to explain it is "wish" rather than "miss,"and one very chill J2. The feeling of having my own little family brings me unspeakable joy. I am thankful for these two little turkeys and think the fun is really just beginning. I can't wait to see them grow up and play together.


No comments: