Wednesday, September 5, 2012

the big reveal - part deux

As promised, here's the living room.

super excited to have window treatments
 This is the first time Gus has let me have curtains. I used to beg for them in the downtown condo. Then we weren't in the Duluth house for long enough to make it feel like home, and I just never felt like putting much effort into the Arizona apartment. Need them for the little windows next to the fireplace, but wanted to make sure I liked them before I went all out.

Carl relaxing in the living room.

love the fireplace
Gus and Little Miss J had the caricature done at the museum on Monday and managed to "photoshop" me in thanks to a smartphone and Facebook, but I wish Carl was included.

Happy Little Chunglund Family.

2 comments:

Scott, Nikki, Jacob and Nathan Sinclair said...

Looks fantastic!!!

Wild Reed said...

Looks great. Love the "C" above the fireplace -- nice touch.As is Carl lounging :).