Sunday, April 29, 2012

club can't handle me

I went to Target a couple weekends ago to get Nutella because I was making roasted banana cupcakes with Nutella icing. I am a DOMESTIC GODDESS mom whose kid all of sudden decided she didn't want to eat a banana every morning and I needed to do something with all those brown bananas. Anyhow, I was browsing the aisles because there is ALWAYS something at Target that you absolutely need even though you hadn't quite thought of it yet. A bunch of evil geniuses working at Target, I tell you. Of course, this trip was no exception. As I was weaving through aisles looking at greeting cards, candles, three-ring binders, and gift bags, I hear one of my favorite Flo Rida songs - Club Can't Handle Me. I follow the music to an end cap where there is a toy monkey, dressed like a pirate (obviously), that is shaking its groove thing to my favorite Flo Rida song. This falls into the category of items described earlier. CLEARLY. I mean you can't honestly say that you've ever contemplated the desire for a pirate monkey that danced to Flo Rida. Or maybe you have and this one item on clearance at Target is about to make all your wildest dreams come true. Seriously. Once you see this, you would be like me and MUST. HAVE. IT. And do you want to know what is better than a monkey in a pirate costume dancing to Flo Rida? Little Miss J dancing along with said pirate costume wearing monkey. Obviously.


No comments: