Monday, December 12, 2011

letters to juliet

I've tried to keep track of Little Miss J milestones via blogging. My good friend, Jenn (who is coming to visit next month and I can't wait!) mentioned that she hoped I was saving these letters some place permanent. While not totally permanent, I wanted to share a little idea that we've been using. I set up an e-mail account for Juliet and I try to send her an e-mail once every week. I thought it would be fun for her to read through them all someday. So yes, I've been C&P some of the blog posts into e-mails for her!

3 comments:

Wild Reed said...

cool idea!

I also wanted to share this web site ... they take your blog and put it into book format. You can choose whichever entries you want. I did it for mine and while you don't get any fancy layout options, it's quick and reasonably priced and you get a nice book to save.

http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html

Nina B said...

I've seen that before. I'm so anal though that I think it would bother me if I had typos or misspells documented in print form and I really don't have to take the time to proof. Perhaps I will get over the aversion though?

Wild Reed said...

I tend to be anal about layout ... i.e. does it look pretty? are the pictures exactly where I want them? But I made myself get over it, because I know I wouldn't have the time to actually scrapbook all these moments. I figured it's better to have something "pretty good" than wait for something perfect ... and never get around to doing it.