Sunday, December 11, 2011

family sunday

Last night was our office holiday party so I got to spend the entire evening with my husband and some fun coworkers. The icing on the cake? Gus had today off from work! I got my long run in outside in the sunshine - 8.3 miles. I actually need to be doing more short runs during the week because this morning really took it out of me. My legs still hurt and I have been pretty worthless all day. In spite of this, we took Little Miss J to the park where she rode the carousel and went on the swings. Then off to Costco where she loved all the samples. She ate chicken tamales, artichoke and jalapeno dip, crescent rolls, and meatballs, it was a regular buffet for the munchkin. I used to get the Sunday blues - now that it is typically the only day that I get to spend with my whole family I look forward to it. Hopefully, today has recharged me for the week.

No comments: