Wednesday, March 16, 2011

everybody loves baby J

Of course I think Baby J is pretty much the absolute cutest baby to ever have graced the earth, but recently it seems as though I'm not the only one who thinks this. Last Friday, Mr. Chunglund and I were out to eat, Baby J in tow. As we were finishing up our meal, Mr. Chunglund was holding her and a man leaving the restaurant with the rest of his group, randomly walked up to her and squeezed her cheeks. On Saturday we were exploring a nearby mall when a woman we passed actually turned around and ran back toward us to touch Baby J. Then yesterday while Baby J and Mr. Chunglund were out to lunch, two women approached them and actually asked if they could hold her! Seriously? Why would you ask a total stranger if you could hold their baby? Why would someone let a total stranger hold their baby? I guess everybody loves Baby J!

And this is one of my favorite pictures of her!

1 comment:

Wild Reed said...

Of course people love her!

Isn't it amazing how people go crazy over babies? Last Saturday I met a couple Cities friends for brunch. Of course, my friend Barb was super excited to meet V. But then several surrounding tables were commenting on how cute she was, and pretty soon Barb was off touring V around to all the tables in the restaurant! I never would've bothered someone in a restaurant, but apparently babies bring out the extroverts in people?