Saturday, July 26, 2014

three more things

1) J1. Little Miss J is my favorite little girl. She is my greatest joy and my greatest challenge all rolled into one. She tests my patience and brings me peace. She is truly my mini me complete with the perfectionist tendencies and a love for fashion. I'm proud of the little girl she is and look forward with eager anticipation to see the big kid, tween, teen, and woman she will become.


2) J2. This kid lights up my life. The past 10 months with him have literally flown by. He's my sweet little angel that has developed a lightening fast crawl. I love his peaceful sleeping face and his crooked toothy grin. Some snuggles from J2 are just what the doctor ordered after a long day of work.

 
 
3) Nitrogenated coffee from Chocolate Fish. With two kids, caffeine is a must for this working mama. I discovered this at the East Sac Farmer's Market, and it may be my new guilty pleasure. $4 for a cup a coffee, but so so worth it.
 

No comments: