Tuesday, June 18, 2013

happy father's day!

For Father's Day, I did one of those questionnaires for Gus from Little Miss J. There was some obvious coaching involved. She's two years old, after all. Here are her answers:

All About My Dad

My Dad is 6 years old (false)

My Dad's favorite food is spicy (true)

For fun, my Dad likes to play with puzzles (true)

My Dad's favorite color is pink just like Juliet (false)

My Dad always says, yes (false)

My Dad is best at playing dancing (true)

My Dad's job is I don't know (true)

My Dad really loves gymnastics (false)

I love my Dad because I love Appah (true)

My Dad laughs when I say knock knock (true)

By: Little Miss J Age: 2

She was dead on for 6 out of 10. Way ahead of the curve, in my opinion. Plus, Gus really liked it.

After letting Gus sleep in a bit, we headed to Napa for some shopping and lunch with our good friends, Laura and Michael, who were visiting from St. Paul. While shopping, Little Miss J managed to trick her Appah into buying her a dress by taking him in the dressing room to try it on and then refusing to take it off. In her defense, it was a super cute dress and even some woman at lunch approached us and asked where we got it because it was so cute. After we walked around downtown Napa for a bit we headed back to Sacramento, where I called my Dad to wish him a Happy Father's Day. Little Miss J also said, "Happy Father's Day" to her Papa Roger and he seemed to think that was pretty great.

Hope all the guys in my life had a wonderful Father's Day with their families!


best friends

No comments: