Thursday, June 20, 2013

24 weeks

Dear Baby Wang II,
You are 24 weeks today, and one hella active fetus. We've slowed down on the Mike & Ikes, which is probably a good thing. I took you to spin class at the gym and you either really liked it or really hated it because you were kicking up a storm in there afterward. We're going again today, so get ready!

Your big sister has been loving on you (aka my tummy) quite a bit lately. She talks to you through my belly button. I bet you can hear her little voice telling you how much she loves you. She hugs and kisses my tummy and says that she is hugging and kissing you. I sincerely hope for both your sake and mine that she loves you just as much (or more) when you are on the outside. I wonder if she's actually made the connection that there is truly a baby growing in there or if she is just going to be freaking amazed that we bring you home from the hospital and wonder where you came from.

The three things that have been getting me through these last couple weeks include - comfy new TOMS wedges, decaf K-cups, and being able to go to the gym at lunch. In fact, I'm actually in a pretty balanced mood these days and will spare you the ranting and raving of how much I dislike pregnancy. I mean, I'm more than halfway to never being pregnant again! EVER.

Oh, and if you could do me a favor and stay in there until after I have Little Miss J's 3rd b-day party, that would be great. You two will have plenty of shared birthdays in years to come, don't you worry!

xoxo,
your "decaffeinated" umma

 





No comments: