Wednesday, February 20, 2013

missing you



We had such a fun time in Big Sky and as much as we enjoy skiing, we really went there for the family. Being in Big Sky, however, always conjures memories of my mom and I think every one of us misses her a bit (or a lot) and thinks about her (often) while we are there. The timeshare there was one of the things my mom and Ralph decided on together, and as Ralph says, it was was one of her favorite places. I remember flying out for a few days each year while I was in college to see my mom and do a bit of skiing. Another year in Big Sky, and mom, we missed you as always.

I'm glad Little Miss J got to see her Papa Ralph and meet aunts, uncles and cousins. Uncle Roger was a favorite - but she enjoyed her time with Aunties Annie, Jodi, and Jenny as well. She managed to eat two of Uncle Chad's sandwiches because I guess Auntie Annie makes the best sandwiches. Here is Little Miss J having fun with her family - with as much as she talked about Uncle Roger you would have thought I could have gotten a photo with him.

Auntie Annie

Auntie Jenny

Papa Ralph
 
 Mom, even though you aren't able to ski with us I hope you can see us all together and happy to be sharing time with loved ones. We all miss and love you!

No comments: