Tuesday, April 7, 2020

when this is over

When this is over ... because we will get through this. I am going to see, do, and be all the things that I am currently missing like ...

Be the token Asian hanging out with all my white friends.


Be the soccer mom.


And the swim team mom



Go for dim sum, brunch, shave ice, happy hour, for a life-changing pretzel at the Biergarten, ANYTHING.






Run all the races





Make bad decisions with my crazy running crew



See my co-workers again


Despite all of the things I am missing, I am filled with gratitude that I even have these things to miss. Doing our part in the midst of this crisis is really a drop in the bucket when you consider the people who have been laid off, are on the front lines, or who were struggling even before this began. I am blessed.

No comments: