Wednesday, June 20, 2012

three things

The most recent best three things that Little Miss J can do:

1) Fist bump. Nothing like getting knuckles from a 1 year old. Way better than a high-five (which she can also do by the way).

2) Hugs & kisses. Little Miss J is so sweet about giving kisses and she's an equal opportunity kisser making the rounds from Daddy to Mommy to Carl. Not sure Carl appreciates it as much as Daddy or I. One of my favorite things is when she's in bed with me and climbs on top of me to give me a "bopo."

3) Sleeping (sort of). Little Miss J has stopped eating in the middle of the night. Developmentally appropriate or not, I'm a fan. Of course, she's back to sleeping in our bed but at least she is sleeping.

1 comment:

Wild Reed said...

V is really into including the dogs in everything. Recently, Hannah and Piper have had to share in tea parties, kiss V's blankie, and crawl through her tunnel. Like you said, I'm sure they don't appreciate it as much as she does.